Ahmedabad is simultaneously recognized and pronounced as Amdavad. It is indeed the seventh biggest capitalcity in India. The city is extensively covered with aesthetic architectures and traditional monuments. Ahmedabad is widely appreciated and acknowledged for countless reasons today. It owns one of the largest trades as well as commercial centers in the country. Also, the city has some of the top-notch educational institutes such as – IIT and IIM. Amdavad holds its place in the Forbes list of the fastest transforming cities.
All the componentssuch as – better education, job opportunities, modern neighborhood in Ahmedabadis acting as an alluring cynosure to different migrants from all over the country. While the population in city is unstoppably increasing, the need of residential rented housing has also hiked. PG in Ahmedabad is one of the best and cheapest modes of living. To anybody who is considering living here, can follow up with these below mentioned locations to find a rental space –
It is recognized as the top- most preferred residential areas in the Ahmedabad. Prahlad Nagar is situated in the western area of the city. One will find well- connected roads, easy transportation with metro and proximity to the prime locations. Sea ports are very near to this area.Prahlad nagar holds onto some of the best infrastructure houses in Ahmedabad. Rent in the paying guest in Ahmedabad under this area can cost around 6000 INR to 10,000 INR monthly.
- School – DAV international school, sunflower high school.
- Hospitals and centers – Om medical, Nirmay and orthopedic hospital.
- Transport available – Metro rail, cabs and autos.
- Café and Restaurants – Nini’s kitchen, SKYZ Restaurant, Barbeque nation.
It is an eminent residential area present in the northern Ahmedabad. Recently, many projects were launched in Gota which has increased the value of the area. The neighborhood is well connected to the main roads and Gandhi nagar highway which makes it more accessible. Gota is Proximus to many prime locations such as – Thaltej, Gandhi nagar, bodakev, adalaj. One can easily narrow down to the affordable pg in Ahmedabad in Gota. The prices will range around 6500 INR to 11,000 INR.
- School – Apollo International, Little Millennium school.
- Hospitals and centers – Vizcare, Lifeline Hospital.
- Transport available – Simandhar metro, local buses, auto and cabs.
- Café and restaurant – Streetbrew eatery, Shahaana restaurant, Cake house.
It is located to the west of the Ahmedabad which is hub to many corporate institutes. South bopal is covered with lush green trees, captivating architectures and excellent roads. The connectivity from the area to the rest of city remains strong. Even though it is 13 kms to the outskirts of Ahmedabad, South bopal tends to captivate the interests of many. For people finding a good and peaceful location in the city, can consider South bopal. Paying guest in this locality can be found under budget. Once can expect paying anywhere between 5000- 11000 INR.
- School – Delhi Public, St. Anns, New Tulip School.
- Hospital and centers – Saraswati Multispecialty, Sai Nath hospital.
- Transport available – Local buses, auto and cabs.
- Café and restaurant–Danny’s coffee bar, The shake maker, Seasalt café.
It is a suburb located to the west of the Ahmedabad. Thaltej is consistently known for its good neighborhood. It will be a magnificent choice to stay in this locality for so many reasons. From well- connected roads, outstanding infrastructure, proximity to the prime locations till good restaurants and malls, Thaltej has it all. Paying guest in Ahmedabad, Thaltej will cost somewhere around 6500 INR to 12,000 INR monthly. It varies depending upon the type of room, facilities and sharing accommodated.
- School – Udgam, Euro School.
- Hospital and centers – Zydus, Sarthi, Apex Heart hospital.
- Transport available –Thaltej Gam bus stop, autos and cabs.
- Café and restaurant–70 degrees east, Sale and pepe, little place.
Acknowledge these 4 best localities to live as a pg in Ahmedabad. On the top of it, there are several other locations which can also be considered worth living such as – Maninagar, Chandakheda, bodakdev etc.